How to order
1. Choose a desired product in our webshop.
2. Submit the desired quantity of ordering product and click on "Add to cart" button (if "Add to cart" button is inactive, then we don't have this product in stock at the moment).
3. Click on the shopping cart icon in the right upper corner to proceed to Shopping Cart view.
4. To submit your order, please fill in all the required fields in Shopping Cart. If you are the registered user and have logged in to your account, all the required fields will already be pre-filled for you.
- To get an invoice for your company, choose "Company" option and fill in your company details;
- To submit order as a private person, fill in your name and address;
- If your shipping address is different from your billing address, please also fill in the shipping address details;
- If you choose Itella SmartPOST as a shipping method, please select the desired parcel terminal from the list.
5. Choose the desired shipping method - Itella SmartPOST, Registered Mail or ELS courier. Delivery charges are calculated automatically based on destination country and order weight.
6. Choose the desired payment method. You can pay with bank transfer, credit card or PayPal in our webshop.
7. Check if all the order details are correct and click on "Submit order" button.
8. Right after submitting your order, you will receive an invoice to your email. Order will be shipped as soon as we receive your payment.
Return and exchange policy
According to Estonian legislation, you have a right to return or exchange purchased items within 14 days from the day on which you received the products.
All products eligible for return must not be used and be in their original unopened packaging and in same condition as when shipped.
According to § 194 (4) of Law of Obligations Act, the consumer will bear the regular expenses relating to the return of the goods to the extent of a sum corresponding to 10 euro, except in cases where the item delivered is not that which was ordered.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 10 business days of the day we have received the returned goods.
We do not refund for opened or used cosmetic products. We also do not refund for products, for which the fact of usage or non-usage can not be explicitly determined. For example, mascara or lip gloss expiration period is relatively short and depends solely on the date of opening the product.
In the event of any complaints, please send us a written notice along with your contact details to our e-mail: email@example.com